In oder to enjoy safe to Miyakojima Diving
You would like a healthy check to have all of you participated in are safe and enjoy diving in peace.
Diving is an exciting and demanding activity. When performed correctly, applying correct techniques, it is relatively safe. When established safety procedures are not followed, however, there are increased risks.
To scuba dive safely, you should have an appropriate level of physical fitness and not be extremely overweight. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive.
The purpose of this medical questionnaire is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in diving.
Have you ever had or do you currently have
- Recurring complicated migraine headaches or take medications to prevent them?
- Has neuropathy been caused?
- Head injury with loss of consciousness in the past five years?
- Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or take medications to prevent them?
- Frequent or severe suffering from motion sickness (seasick, carsick, etc.)?
- Inability to perform moderate exercise (example: walk 1.6 km/one mile within 12 mins.)?
- Are you high blood pressure?
- Angina, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
- Heart attack?
- Are there arrhythmia, pain in the chest, a symptom and a disease to be caused spasmodically including the shortness of breath?
- Other any heart conditions?
- Asthma, or wheezing with breathing, or wheezing with exercise?
- Has pneumothorax(collapsed lung) been caused?
- Have you got the lungs disease? Are a cough and a sputum easy to appear?
- Other chest disease or chest surgery?
- Are dehydration, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea caused well?
- Has an ulcer been formed on stomach and the bowels? Or have you been surgery on for the ulcer?
- Have you surgery on the bowels?
- There are a bone fracture, a sprain, experience of the dislocation, and are the aftereffects left?
- High blood pressure or take medicine to control blood pressure?
- Bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have an endocrine disease?
- Behavioural health, mental or psychological problems (Panic attack, fear of closed or open spaces)?
- Frequent or severe attacks of hay fever or allergy?
- Frequent colds, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Sinus surgery?
- Ear disease or surgery, hearing loss or problems with balance?
- Any dive accidents or decompression sickness?
- Recurrent back problems?
- Back or spinal surgery?
- Back, arm or leg problems following surgery, injury or fracture?
- Ulcers or ulcer surgery?
- Recreational drug use or treatment for, or alcoholism in the past five years?
- Is your BMI over 30 AND your waist circumference greater than 102 cm for males and 88 cm for females? ＢＭＩ（Body Mass Index）＝Weight（kg）÷｛Hight（m）×Hight（m）｝
- A colostomy or ileostomy?
- Could you be pregnant?
- Are you presently taking prescription medications?
(with the exception of birth control or anti-malarial medication)